Be Our Guest
Your friends and family will appreciate your extra thought during a stay at your home. Here, we have listed some essentials to creating a luxurious and restful space for your guests.
- All cotton, high thread count sheets are the most breathable and worth the investment. We stock many great brands including Nancy Koltes. We also suggest 4 pillows, 2 that are firmer and 2 that are softer. Our favorite is Duxiana, which we also carry.
- A bench at the foot of the bed. Make sure this is out of a durable material as guests will put suitcases and other odds and ends on it. We use durable vinyls and faux leathers.
- Pads of paper and pens.
- Reading Lamps.
- Books. We love Villa by John Saladino, Vogue Living: Houses, Garden, People, and for local flavor The Royal Palms Desert Dream Desert Romance.
- Tissue, water carafe and glasses. Make sure it isn’t too precious that you’ll be upset if it breaks.
- Cookies or chocolate as a welcome treat.
- iPod/iPad Docking Station
- Extra toiletries in the bathroom, especially forgotten items like toothbrushes and toothpaste. Make sure the shower is fully stocked with shampoo, conditioner, body wash, etc.
- A luxurious bath robe.
- 1 set of towels per guest – 2 bath towels, 2 hand towels and 1 wash cloth per set. Contact us for great deals on customized towels.
And don’t forget….make your guests feel like they’ve just been on a fabulous getaway!